Looking for Identifying Feelings Activities for your preschool, pre-k and kindergarten students? This identifying feelings activities bundle is full of so much variety and goodness that it will be a welcome addition to your social-emotional learning curriculum!
From lesson plans, worksheets, discussion activities & displays, it has everything you need to teach your pre-k, preschool or kindergarten students to:
- Name their feelings
- Recognize the feelings of others
- Manage difficult feelings
☀️Check out theIdentifying-Feeling-Activities-BUNDLE-PREVIEW to see more details about this identifying feelings activities bundle!☀️
☀️PLEASE NOTE: The 6 products in this bundle are all sold separately in my shop. Please check to make sure you have not purchased some of these items already.
In this Identifying Feelings bundle includes:
1. Identifying Feelings and Emotions Lesson & Activities: Help children identify and label 12 common feelings with the ‘My Many Feelings PowerPoint’. Comes with guided questions to get the discussion moving! Printable take-home book, editable letter to families, stick puppets of characters showing common feelings, & My Many feelings game.
2. Identifying Feelings Worksheets: The 23 identifying feelings worksheets will keep your children engaged and will be a welcome addition to your social-emotional learning curriculum.
3. Managing Feelings & Emotions: Do your children need help managing feelings and emotions? In this managing feelings and emotions resource, there are 9 difficult feelings and 12 action cards (color & B&W) available to help stimulate discussion.
Use these feelings cards and action cards with a group or with an individual to discuss different strategies to use when managing difficult feelings.
Reinforce these strategies by creating a ‘Me and my Many Feelings Book’
(Cover page & 9 recording pages included (B&W))
4. Inference Pictures – 14 colorful inference pictures. These fun inference pictures encourage children to identify common feelings and emotions using the clues in the pictures to draw conclusions.
6. Classroom Posters: Emotions – These 10 bright and fun classroom posters (8.5 x 11) are a great visual aid to complement your identifying emotions unit of study. They also come in black & white.
The 10 Emotions illustrated in this pack are:
Copyright ©Spark Interest 2021. All rights reserved by author, Sara-Jane Lai. This product is intended for classroom and personal use ONLY. It is to be used by the original purchaser only. No part of this document may be distributed, posted on the internet, copied, edited or resold. All contents of this document are under copyright protection. Please respect all the hard work of myself and all the talented artists who helped create this product.
There are no reviews yet.