Activities on Empathy| BUNDLE
SAVE $ with this BUNDLE $
Are you looking for preschool activities on empathy that can show you how to promote empathy in the classroom? This bundle is all you need for teaching empathy with a PowerPoint presentation, discussion prompts, sorting activity, a board game, posters, recording sheets, and empathy task cards with character puppets. There are 3 products in 1!
☀️Please Note: The products in this bundle are sold separately in the shop. So please check if you have those products already.
❤️ What’s included in this Activities on Empathy resource?
- Two Detailed Lesson Plans: To guide you through introducing perspective taking and developing empathy.
- Two PowerPoint Presentation: To introduce & practice the concepts & interactive questions to engage your students.
- Perspective Taking
- Showing Empathy – Things we can Say and Do
- Show Empathy Banner Display & Recording Sheets
- Perspective Taking Craft Activity
- Show Empathy: The Board Game
This colorful board game gives the children an added opportunity to talk about Empathy and to share ideas in a fun way.
- Display Posters: ‘Empathy Means …’ & ‘I can practice Perspective Taking’
- Perspective Taking Role Play Activity
- Letter to Families: Build connections with families by sending a letter home letting them know what you are focusing on & how they can support their child.
2 Versions: Editable Version & a Ready to email PDF in a separate file.
✯Part 2: Empathy Sorting Activity
✯Part 3: Empathy Task Cards
How does the person feel in this situation?
How can we respond with empathy?
How to Use these Empathy Scenario Task Cards?
Copyright ©Spark Interest 2021. All rights reserved by author, Sara-Jane Lai. This product is intended for classroom and personal use ONLY. It is to be used by the original purchaser only. No part of this document may be distributed, posted on the internet, copied, edited or resold. All contents of this document are under copyright protection. Please respect all the hard work of myself and all the talented artists who helped create this product.